Palm Mason are a forward thinking IT recruitment consultancy with established clients within the Financial Services, Airline and Travel sectors. We are looking for an experienced consultant who is keen to move away from dated recruitment models and release their potential in a company that focuses on the career & personal development of all our employees in a modern recruitment environment. We want to be different to and better than our competition, and will achieve that through hiring the best talent available in the market.
As an Account Manager, you will have the opportunity to take ownership for Tier 1 Financial Services companies, and be supported by a team of resourcers. Our Directors give all employees the platform they need to excel, including leveraging the latest technologies, unique training and development programmes and a forward thinking reward structure, with a competitive salary and a market leading commission scheme.
We are constantly striving to innovate and be the market leading consultancy in our respective specialist markets, and are looking for an individual that shares this passion for delivery and excellence.
- Managing client relationships
- Searching for and liaising with market leading IT talent
- Working with junior consultants and our team of resourcers to consistently deliver against our clients requirements
- Developing new ideas and fresh thinking for the business, and helping to turn new ideas into reality
- Degree qualification preferred
- Traditional sales personality, with a consultative approach
- Excellent attention to detail
- A fast learner and strong analytical thinker
- Entrepreneurial energy, drive and commitment
What we offer:
- Accounts where we are preferred and eligible suppliers (limited new business responsibilities)
- Competitive salary and market leading commission structure
- Diverse and fast-paced role
- Bespoke and tailored training & development
- Career progression to senior account management or people management responsibilities
- A great office environment based in Canary Wharf