|Job Title:||Application Support Analyst - AVP|
|Salary:||Up to £75,000 + bonus + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Emma Bell|
|Job Published:||over 3 years ago|
A market-leading investment bank is currently seeking an Application Support Analyst to join their Corporate Banking and Securities Production Management Team which is responsible for the centralised regulatory applications prime brokerage, synthetic equities, securities lending, risk management, client reporting and centralised clearing applications.
The successful individual will be providing client services application support within the Regulatory Support Stream and will help to drive the production environment through incident, problem and change management.
Our client is a Global Investment Bank and is widely regarded as one of the more innovative, using new technologies and techniques to drive the bank into a digital age.
Main responsibilities will include but are not restricted to:
• Acting as an escalation point for user issues and requests
• Define, document and maintain procedures, SLAs and knowledge base to support the platforms to ensure consistent service levels are achieved across the global support team
• Managing incidents through to resolution and providing accurate and up to date information to stakeholders in order to minimise impact
• Conducting incident post-mortems
• Collaborate and deliver on regulatory initiatives and install them within different regulatory streams to drive stability
• Review and analyse service requests
• Knowledge of Over the Counter (OTC) Derivatives processing and the ability to describe the lifecycle of an OTC Derivative
• (Solaris Server) Unix, SQL, Sybase
• Familiarity with techniques for tracking data lineage, source to target mapping, documenting business rules and data modelling constructs
• Front Office support experience
• Experience with Informatica
This is an AVP level role that will pay up to £75,000 + bonus + benefits and will be based in London.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available