Business Analyst – Leading Travel Automotive company - £55,000 + benefits + bonus
Are you interested in being involved with a global market leader in the Automotive Travel industry?
An experience Business Analyst (Agile) is required to work with both technical and non-technical teams. This will include the liaison between IT and business users, requirements gathering and building strong relationships with all relevant stakeholders. The global nature of this company provides a challenging yet fulfilling environment, with ample opportunities to progress your career.
Recent transformation and continued transformation of the IT structure has uncovered an abundance of project opportunities with a current focus on microsite migration.
Requirements for this opportunity:
- Proven experience working as an IT Business Analyst
- Business analytical skills with ability to use a logical approach to problem solving and paying attention to detail.
- Strong stakeholder management
- Working knowledge of SDLC and methodologies (agile, waterfall)
- Full understanding of project life cycles & development environments
- Strong communication skills and experience working in collaborative teams