|Job Title:||Business Analyst with Agile experience - Airline|
|Salary:||£55,000 + bonus + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jasmin Iceton|
|Job Published:||almost 5 years ago|
This global, market leading Airline technology provider is searching for a strong Agile Business Analyst (Scrum, DCS, UML, Rational Rose, Agile) with excellent experience within the Airline industry to join their cutting edge Business Analysis team. The Agile Business Analyst (Scrum, DCS, UML, Rational Rose, Agile) will be responsible for the technical analysis of initial reservations, in-flight experience, weight and balance and baggage claim.
• Business analytical skills with ability to use a logical approach to problem solving and paying attention to detail.
• Full understanding of project life cycles & development environments
• Comprehensive understanding of Object Orientated Design concepts backed up by practical software design experience
• Familiarity with testing methodologies and in the use of test tools
• Knowledge of UML and Rational Rose
• Strong communication skills and experience working in collaborative teams
• Expertise in DCS Applications and processes
• Agile experience
Palm Mason are experts in the Airline, Travel and Investment Banking technology space, we have Business Analyst roles available across all of these sectors.
Please email email@example.com for more information.
Functional Analyst/Business Analyst/Technical Business Analyst/DCS/Customer Management/Agile/Selenium/DCS/UML/Rational Rose/Agile/Jira/stakeholder/Scrum
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available