The jobholder is responsible for the business project management of Commercial line-of-business projects within the Airline’s PSS Programme. Within PSS, the Commercial projects are in the domains of fares, ticketing, reservations, distribution, customer and loyalty. Typically 3-4 less complex projects will be managed concurrently, some part-time assistance of business project managers on other projects will also be required. Prime responsibility is required across the whole project delivery life-cycle from initiation to closure for all project activities requiring business activity or support.
- Identify, document, estimate, plan and project manage all business activities to deliver multiple airline airport operations projects within the Airline’s PSS program.
- Prepare and/or review project artefacts including status reports, project briefs, project management plan, project schedule, resource plans, R.A.I.D. logs, test strategy and plans, implementation strategy and plans, training strategy and plans, benefits realisation plans, project change requests, post-implementation review and closure document.
- Initiate each project – define and establish initial governance forums including the kick-off meeting. Conduct regular business project working forums. Participate in project control groups.
- Communicate the project activities to all business teams and ensure planning and mobilisation occur to support same to the agreed schedule, effort/costs and quality.
- Provide an effective link between all operating project and programme teams including the business, business change, business PMO, training, central PMO and IT departments including solution design, solution delivery, software engineering, testing and service management.
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) in a relevant discipline.
- PMP certification or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years project management experience in airline projects including in at least two of fares, ticketing, reservations, distribution, customer and loyalty domains –periods to include overall and/or business project activities. Preferred domains are reservations, distribution, customer and loyalty.
- An understanding of airline PSS, key interfacing systems and how a PSS supports the operations of an airline.
For more information please apply.