C++ Developer – Algo-trading
One of the world’s top investment banks and market leader in equities is seeking an accomplished C++ developer to join their algo-trading development team. This is to work on their strategic algo-trading platform that gives clients access to benchmarket execution strategies with a fair amount of greenfield development in the pipeline.
- Extensive C++ development experience and experience working on ultra-low latency systems
- Experience working in a UNIX environment
- Experience in building client-server, distributed, real-time, performance-critical, highly available, or large-scale, latency sensitive trading environment
- Knowledge of trading algorithms and algorithmic trading engines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please apply for more information.