|Job Title:||C++ Software Engineer|
|Contact Name:||George Keep|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
The C++ Developer – Software Engineer will be required to work both independently and as part of a team, your role is to solve complex problems and then analyse, design and deliver solutions.
Responsibilities for the C++ Developer – Software Engineer:
- Contributes toward general planning by sizing and costing of software developments.
- Proactively reports, progress and highlights/escalates issues and anticipated problems up the management chain.
- Participates in user requirements and specifications for clients, proposing innovative solutions.
- Produces feasibility studies/analysis documents.
- Establishes and improves architectural design of applications.
- Responsible for the detailed technical design of the software.
- Models, designs and implements databases.
- Participates in the validation/acceptance phase of the product cycle to ensure necessary fine-tuning to finalise the product.
- Writes high quality operational software and the supporting documentation necessary for the application and issues it to the requesting departments.
- Delivers technical solutions to resolve complex and far reaching problems or requirements.
Skills required for the C++ Developer – Software Engineer:
- C++ (essential)
- RDMS / SQL (Oracle preferred)
- Standard Template Library
- Design Patterns
- Python (optional)
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available