A leading global aviation consultancy is looking an experienced Project Manager, to work with numerous airlines for the implementation of their products.
We are looking for proactive Project Manager with an appetite for work and learning and a desire to make a contribution.
You will be a key member of the team based in Hampshire, working on one of the largest and most exciting Air Traffic Management systems projects in the world.
- Project Management certification (APM / Prince 2)
- Good communication and inter-personal skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a global team when required.
- Resilient with the ability to manage a heavy workload and sometimes conflicting priorities and tight deadlines.
- Pro-active in planning, with strong, organisational and decision making skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to see innovative solutions to problems and the enthusiasm to drive them to a successful conclusion.
- Willing to learn new concepts and methodologies
- Excellent team worker