Our client is a market-leading investment bank, who is looking for an experienced Service Management Production Support Analyst to provide Front Office Support to the Government Repo, Credit Repo, Pool and submissions desks across Europe, Middle East and Africa.
The corporate Banking and Securities Production Support division is responsible for supporting Markets Prime Finance, Equity Trading, Equity Derivative Trading, Credit, Rates, Global Liquidity, FX and Risk Management Systems across the bank.
This role will provide you with the opportunity to gain a detailed knowledge of all business flows, the application architecture and the hardware configuration for supported applications, alongside fostering strong relationships with stakeholders in business, development and third party systems/data providers.
Our client is a Global Investment Bank and is widely regarded as one of the more innovative, using new technologies and techniques to drive the bank into a digital age.
Responsibilities will include:
- Acting as an escalation point for user issues and requests from L1 support
- Define, document and maintain procedures, SLAs and knowledge base to support the platforms to ensure consistent service levels are achieved
- Delivering key data feeds within SLAs in a timely fashion
- Managing incidents through to resolution
- Conducting incident post-mortems
- Managing relationships with Front Office, Middle Office and vendor teams
- Experience in a Front Office trading domain (Production Support or Development)
- Prior exposure to Money Market Products, FX or Risk
- Unix, SQL, Shell Scripting
- Experience with monitoring tools such as ITRS Geneos
- Familiarity with scheduling tools - eg Control-M