|Job Title:||DevOps Engineer (NodeJS, CI, Microservices, Digital|
|Contact Name:||Jasmin Iceton|
|Job Published:||about 3 years ago|
A market leader in Retail Banking requires a DevOps Engineer to join their digital division to embed a DevOps culture within the organisation to transform the development and operational processes.
Within an industry surrounded by technology our client is looking for a self-motivated proactive DevOps Engineer to focus on the removal of processes and documentation and introduce automated tooling, workflows and delivery mechanisms. You will take full responsibility of software delivery from conception to delivery.
Your positon will involve and not be limited to:
• Working with colleagues to drive internal open source community approach to software development
• Owning and being transparent in what technology is adopted to ensure highest return in investment and value
• Stakeholder integration in an agile environment
What you will bring:
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Experience working in an agile environment and ability to assume Scrum Master role
• Node JS
• Continuous Integration
• Application development
• Open Source Libraries
Our client is offering a competitive base salary and cash package with excellent potential for growth and promotion. Palm Mason are a specialist IT recruitment company with opportunities across the Finance, Professional Services, Digital and Airline industries.
For more information on this opportunity or others please contact Jasmin on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02078704066
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available