|Job Title:||Director - ISP Mobile Services - London with International travel|
|Salary:||£80,000 - £110,000 + bonus + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Greg Webb|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
In this role, the Director will manage the retail and wholesale relationships with these carriers to deliver branded and white-label connectivity services to passengers on-board connectivity-enabled aircraft. This role will also work across the broader organization to bring together future passenger services and connectivity needs.
The role requires in-depth knowledge of the ISP ecosystem (roaming, partners, value chain) and proven ability to manage relationships and develop a services roadmap to create competitive advantage.
Own the ISP and Mobile Services portfolio that is provided by third parties including direct interconnects and services as well as roaming services being provided to airline passengers.
• Work with internal stakeholders and external carriers/ISPs in building and growing the clients aviation connectivity business as it relates to providing third party connectivity services.
• Work with product management and other stakeholders in identifying the key requirements for ISP functions provided to passengers on-board and lead the definition of the service proposition to connect them to the ground.
• Work with engineering and technical support teams to define, maintain and evolve our inter-carrier connectivity architecture and interfaces and maintain and develop the roadmap for these services.
• Manage the cost structure for all inter-carrier services and participate in the development of rate cards and pricing for these services.
• Author business cases where needed for investment in inter-carrier infrastructure and solutions and drive the development process for your solution set. Represent these at a senior level and across the organization and if agreed, drive these towards tangible deliverables
• Work with our core suppliers who are key to delivery of your projects and support them and the teams they work with at our clients to ensure success, shaping products and solutions to meet stakeholder and market needs.
• Contribute and support to capture activities that address the connectivity needs of existing and prospect commercial airline customers.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• A university degree and at least 7 years’ relevant experience in an ISP, mobile or fixed line carrier
• Deep understanding of the inter-carrier business, services and technologies around internet access, mobility and value added services.
• Experience in setting up and managing roaming relationships with ISPs and mobile operators
• Excellent team player and complex project management skills with the ability to prioritise and focus effort across several projects at once and gain the respect of system architects and engineers as well as commercial teams
• Excellent communication and influencing skills to support the coordination of activities of a cross- functional team
• Fluent written and oral command of English language at a business level with excellent presentation skills
• Ability to communicate effectively with senior management
• Previous experience preparing and presenting a breadth of business cases, well-written reports and presentations to gain stakeholder buy-in.
• Financial acumen with the ability to make appropriate cost/benefit recommendations.
• International travel is required. The candidate will possess the necessary interpersonal skills and cultural sensitivity to work well in an international and culturally diverse environment.
• Ability to work unsupervised and occasionally alone in any part of the world.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available