|Job Title:||E-Commerce Airline Implementation Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Jasmin Iceton|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
An exciting opportunity within the Aviation and Travel IT space for experienced industry professionals. Our client offer services within solution delivery, innovation services and product and technology advisory. This opportunity (eCommerce Aviation Consultant) requires a Business Analyst and Project Manager to join their growing consultancy to work with market leading Airline and Travel clients on eCommerce implementations.
This is an excellent opportunity to progress in a specialist area with huge variety and challenge of working in a fast paced interchanging environment. This role is based in London with regular travel to stakeholders and European client sites.
You will be –
• Knowledgeable in Aviation, Airline or Travel domains
• Excellent Business Analytical skills or Project Management experience
• Experience in eCommerce system implementation
• Strong working knowledge of multiple SDLC
• Proven experience in stakeholder management with the ability to challenge and face off to senior team members
For more information please contact Jasmin on 02078704066 or email@example.com
Palm Mason are a specialist IT recruiters for the Aviation, Travel and Finance markets with opportunities globally
eCommerce, Airline, Aviation, Travel, implementation, business analyst, project management, agile, waterfall, SDLC
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available