|Job Title:||Sr. C++ Low Latency Developer - Front Office Trading Platform|
|Location:||Old Greenwich,United States|
|Contact Name:||Steven Dilamani|
|Job Published:||about 3 years ago|
* The client will consider candidates who have non-compete of up to 12 months, and would wait for them.
* The client will provide a relocation package and out-of-town interview cost coverage.
Our client, a global quantitative investment management firm, is looking for a stellar C++ Low Latency Developer.
• Develop the Cross-Asset Front Office Trading platform from scratch
• Work closely with Portfolio Managers and technologists to develop effective solutions to address business drivers
• Stay abreast of new technologies and spearhead best practices to ensure product quality and optimal performance and scalability
• 7-10+ years of hands-on coding experience
• Exceptional C++ knowledge, with very strong knowledge of C++11 and C++14
• Strong experience with real-time, low latency, high performance, distributed systems
• Experience with agile development
• Good knowledge of Unix/Linux fundamentals
• Financial Services experience is not required
• Great culture, with a focus on very cutting edge technologies.
• Supportive learning environment, often send people to C++ conferences, and are very open to teaching and learning.
• Profitable, stable and rapidly growing firm.
• Excellent compensation and benefits.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available