|Job Title:||Full Stack Web Developer / Business Analyst/Project Manager|
|Location:||Old Greenwich,United States|
|Contact Name:||Steven Dilamani|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Our client, a stable and rapidly growing Quantitative Hedge Fund, is looking for a Server Side Developer, who is open to a role which consists of coding a few days a week and doing Business Analysis/Project Management work a few days a week. The web team is tasked with building and maintaining their agile, highly scaled and global environment including, the web framework and internal web applications. Candidates who feel comfortable writing code but would also like to bridge the gap between internal clients and developers will flourish in this role.
- Server side coding.
- Management of multiple projects across multiple business areas.
- Administer and extend tools such as Jira or SharePoint
- Develop dashboards and reports
- Document and analyze client and end user requirements
- Provide user education and training
- Create and maintain documentation and technical specs
- Exceptional academic background in engineering discipline
- Advanced analytical, problem solving and research skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility to travel to Vietnam on occasion
- Flexibility to communicate via video conference with Vietnam as needed
- Competitive compensation package
- Collaborating with talented software engineers
- Formulate and execute projects that will have a real impact
- Improve your personal and technical skills
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available