|Job Title:||Functional Analyst/Java Developer - Associate|
|Salary:||£45,000 - £60,000|
|Contact Name:||James Dean|
|Job Published:||over 3 years ago|
• Design and develop new data projects and enhancements.
• Own the full development lifecycle, including business and technical analysis, design, implementation, testing, support and delivery including good quality technical material as needed.
• Investigate and resolve reported and apparent bugs in curve automation.
• Engage with on-shore and off-shore IT teams to help in the delivery of the overall solution.
• First point of contact on data queries related to curve automation.
• Build strong working relationship with business users.
• Support the business during the testing phase of projects.
• Support continuous improvement by investigating solution alternatives and presenting them for architectural review and consideration.
• Learn new technologies and languages.
You will have:
• An undergraduate degree or equivalent.
• Development experience.
• Strong technical skills.
• Good knowledge of java language (Groovy nice to have).
• Understanding of development support tools ( JIRA, IDE/Eclipse IDE/IntelliJ, Confluence, Excel).
• Strong analytical and attention to detail skills.
You will be:
• An excellent team player, comfortable working with virtual teams.
• Driven and determined.
• Creative and able to solve problems.
• A good communicator.
• Proactive with a positive and flexible attitude.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available