|Job Title:||Global Finance Production Support Manager|
|Salary:||up to £110,000 + bonus + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Sahira Mullins|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
A market-leading investment bank is currently seeking a Global Finance Business Services Production Support Manager, to take responsibility for the level 1 and 2 planning, execution and monitoring of the applications surrounding the financial cost, risk and regulatory reporting processes and lead a large global/virtual team across the EMEA, APAC and US regions.
The Group Technology and Operations division use platforms such as SAP, enterprise resource planning, business warehouse, SAP business consolidation system, AXIOM and Informatica which comprise much of the financial architecture alongside in-house applications too.
Our client is a Global Investment Bank and is widely regarded as one of the more innovative, using new technologies and techniques to drive the bank into a digital age.
Responsibilities will include:
• Managing review services of vendor partners providing technical support and monitoring services
• Ensuring both internal and external teams provide optimum production support and availability of critical applications and key processes (following the sun 24/7)
• Implementing and driving forward strategic best practices to enhance support operations
• Engaging in major change related discussions, partner with stakeholders to ensure production readiness at go-live
• Chairing regular meetings with key stakeholder/management to review service and track continuous improvements
• Previous leadership experience in mixed internal/vendor technical operations teams
• Strong working knowledge of IT service management tools
• Prior experience working with SAP would be beneficial
• Good working knowledge of industry best practice monitoring tools such as Geneos, Control-m, Tivoli
• Investment banking experience
• Production support experience in a technically challenging environment
• Unix, Linux, Solaris
• Oracle, Sybase and SQL
This is a Senior Vice President level role which will be based in London and pay competitively.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available