|Job Title:||Implementation Analyst|
|Salary:||£340 per day|
|Contact Name:||Anna Davies|
|Job Published:||over 3 years ago|
This leading Travel solution provider is looking for a Implementation Analyst with strong attention to detail, communication and time management skills.
You will be responsible for raising, managing, planning and scheduling the implementation of requests for change whilst ensuring delivery and quality.
You (Implementation Analyst) will report to the Manager of Implementation and QA within the PMO and Governance unit, working alongside other Implementation Analysts whilst interacting with project managers, technical leads, support and change management teams.
• Experience in Agile and Waterfall IT project delivery methodologies
• Hands on experience working in an ITIL environment
• Experience of Service Transition planning
• Drive and ambition to work with a global market leaders with international teams
• Full understanding od SDLC
Please send your CV to email@example.com, or call 02078704066 for immediate consideration.
Palm Mason are a specialist IT recruiters looking for driven IT professionals with opportunities in the Aviation, Travel and Airline industries.
Implementation analyst, analyst, analysis, governance, PMO, implementing, implementation, contract, ITIL, SDLC,
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available