|Job Title:||Information Security Project Manager|
|Salary:||£55,000 - £75,000|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Harris|
|Job Published:||about 2 years ago|
• Understand the Information Security Third Party Operating Model ISTP TOM business environment and context of the program.
• Support the Information Security Third Part Operating Model ISTP TOM workstream leads and key stakeholders to develop, enhance, and document ISTP processes, information flows, and requirements.
• Develop, maintain, and populate ISTP TOM status reports and progress tracking mechanisms.
• Manage and update the end-to-end project activities and execution approach for ISTP TOM led-projects.
• Increase ISTP TOM knowledge base and gain solid understanding of business and functional requirements.
• Deliver high-quality deliverables and meet project milestones and deadlines.
• Adhere to Deutsche Bank policies and procedures related to risk and issue management, change control, etc.
You will have:
• A Bachelors degree or equivalent from a business school.
• Knowledge of Information Security risk management practices and controls.
• Experience implementing and interacting with third party governance processes and procedures.
• Knowledge of regulatory guidelines and institutions.
• Strong organisational, project management, and multi-tasking skills.
• A successful track record of managing expectations, delivering results, and meeting milestones and deadlines.
• A firm understanding of Information Security critical areas (e.g., enterprise security architecture, encryption, data privacy/management/quality, network and application security, etc.).
• A strong working knowledge of relevant assessment frameworks and/or standards.
• A strong work ethic, detail-oriented, and the ability to navigate large, complex organisations.
• Sound problem solving skills and ability to work with limited supervision / make independent decisions.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
You will be:
• Able to communicate and converse with business and technical stakeholders to complete program activities (e.g., elicit and develop business and functional requirements)
• Incredibly professional and self-motivated.
• Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word (knowledge of Microsoft Project and Visio also preferred).
• Collaborative and team oriented.
• Self-confident with strong interpersonal skills.
• Able to work discretely with sensitive data.
• Resourceful with an innovative approach to problem solving.
• Fluent in English (written/verbal), and preferably other European languages.
• Process oriented.
• Able to think strategically.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available