|Job Title:||Infrastructure Developer|
|Location:||Old Greenwich,United States|
|Salary:||$100,000-150,000 + Benefits + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Steven Dilamani|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
Our client is a private institutional investment management complex consisting of an international team of researchers, traders and technologists who constantly work toward ever greater quantification and automation in the development of trading processes. Continuously evolving for ever-greater efficiency enables them to trade today the way others will tomorrow.
They are seeking a creative and driven infrastructure developer with strong technical and programming skills, proven problem solving ability and excellent communication skills. As an infrastructure developer, you will work closely with their technologists, researchers and portfolio managers to create systems and tools that can be leveraged across the breadth of the company. You will design and implement the core systems that support the operation of their business—build, testing and deployment pipelines, software and productivity tools, monitoring and middleware, data infrastructure. This is excellent, greenfield, infrastructure work, building the infrastructure to scale globally.
Job Responsibilities (include, but not limited to the following)
• Requirements-gathering, architecting, and designing infrastructure systems and tools
• Developing software systems in C++ and Python
• Integrating best-of-breed tools and technologies such as Spark, Kafka, Zookeeper, Mesos, Docker
• Developing platforms and frameworks to automate business and technology processes
• Collaborating with internal technology, research and portfolio management teams
Their ideal candidate will possess detailed knowledge of operating system fundamentals, as well as experience in the design of libraries and software systems. In addition, the candidate will have:
• A bachelor’s degree in a technical or quantitative field
• Infrastructure background, with experience in “hyper-scaled” infrastructure environments, that are globally distributed, with high volumes of rapidly moving data.
• 3-5 years of experience with an infrastructure background in “hyper-scaled” infrastructure environments, that are globally distributed, with high volumes of rapidly moving data.
• 3-5 years of solid programming skills mainly in Python, and also secondarily with C++
• Familiarity with existing open-source software packages and the DevOps toolchain
• Excellent understanding of data structures and algorithms
Candidates need not have prior experience in financial services.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available