|Job Title:||Intraday Business Analyst|
|Location:||New York City,United States|
|Salary:||$120,000 - $180,000|
|Contact Name:||Emily Keefe|
|Job Published:||almost 3 years ago|
Our client, a top tier investment bank in the New York City Area, is looking to bring on a Senior Intraday Risk Business Analyst within their IT Rates and Credit Team. This individual should come from a strong front office background, with specific experience surrounding Risk, PnL, and Greeks. Being a front office business analysis role, this person needs to have excellent communication skills and have the ability to work closely with traders within a quant oriented space.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of Front Office Business Analysis experience
- Front Office risk and PnL knowledge (pricing, Greeks, PnL)
- Strong knowledge of credit origins and credit derivatives
- A background in IT, with an understanding of the SDLC
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work within a fast paced environment
- Experience within SQL and Java a plus
Please apply for more information.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available