Intraday Risk and P&L Java Developer - Leading Tier 1 Investment Bank
My client is a looking for a Java Developer to work within their Intraday Risk and Profit & Loss division. This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader within a fast moving, high profile delivery team.
This is a leading tier 1 investment bank who operate throughout the world and they are looking for someone to pioneer technologies and re-engineer processes to deliver exceptional levels of innovation and world class client service. From moving trillions of Euros through the business every day to integrating two organizations after a major acquisition, you will face the technological challenges caused by growth and constant competition!
- Implement high quality, well designed, robust, unit/integration tested features/enhancements while working closely with business analysts, server team and Quality Assurance to ensure that deliveries match the requirements.
- Quality and the performance of the system have utmost priority in this high volume, Real Time ticking environment.
- Investment Banking IT experience (pref. Pricing or Front Office Risk platforms).
- An expert in Java technologies
- Strong in Design Patterns and Multi tier framework implementation.
Please apply for more information.