|Job Title:||IT Desktop Support Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Anna Davies|
|Job Published:||over 3 years ago|
Our client is a research firm specialising in investment strategies to predict price returns in financial markets across multiple asset classes and they are currently seeking a Desktop Support Analyst to work within their IT Systems Team.
This is a hands-on technical role with plenty of opportunity for progression into a specialist IT Systems role, working closely alongside senior team members who will able to help with advice, troubleshooting and project work.
From the beginning the successful candidate will gain exposure to a large range of technologies and will take responsibility for looking after systems and responding to alerts including:
• Motinoring in house systems
• Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange Management
• Vmware ESX virtual infrastructure
• Desktop PC and Server upgrades
• Backup infrastructure and disaster recovery plans
• Perl scripts and PowerShell cmdlets to automate daily tasks
• Experience of Windows 7 Desktop and Windows 2008 Server and workstation hardware
• PowerShell, Perl
• Linux infrastructure
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available