|Job Title:||IT Security Program Manager|
|Location:||New York City,United States|
|Salary:||$140-190k base + bonus|
|Contact Name:||Madeline Dinse|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
The operations group is a cross-asset team within a Tier-1 Investment Bank in New York City responsible for meeting the technical and operational needs of processing global trade transactions worth billions of dollars every day. The Program Manager will be responsible for full-cycle IT Security architecture delivery for the team, including all network and system components.
- Design and plan the security program to deliver against needs of the strategic architecture
- Manage team to ensure completion of security program
- Document program risks, actions, costs, schedules, benefits, etc.
- Identify, analyze, and mitigate risks to the security architecture
- Experience leading transformation programs to successful completion
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience in a leadership role with material P&L accountability
- IT Security background on a national/global scale
- Experience assessing and resolving risks
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available