|Job Title:||Junior Developer - Investment Bank - Java / Scala / Clojure|
|Location:||New York City,United States|
|Contact Name:||Luke Smith|
|Job Published:||about 2 years ago|
Investment Bank is seeking a Junior Developer who has previous experience developing solutions with Scala, Java, Clojure or other languages, to participate in the implementation of leading-edge, transformative data systems as part of a multi-year initiative across FX, Equities and Fixed Income risk and trading solutions..
This will be a hands-on technical position in an Agile environment, where you will be mainly focused on active functional programming and development tasks in Scala - while working with users to refine requirements, design and develop high quality scalable systems and assist users during the QA & UAT process. Experience required in Scala, Agile, TDD/BDD and Web Applications.
• Beginner-to-intermediate Scala, Java or Clojure development skills
• Can produce reusable code components and libraries leverage by multiple projects
• Modelling tools and notations experience
• Data structure, algorithm and problem solving skills
• TDD/BDD experience
• Continuous Integration
• Message orientated middleware (MQ / Kafka) experience
• Passion for finance / trading
Please reply with an updated copy of your CV for consideration.
Junior Developer (Scala, Java, Clojure) - Investment Bank
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available