|Job Title:||Junior Infrastructure Engineer/Project Manager|
|Location:||Old Greenwich,United States|
|Salary:||$70,000-100,000 + Benefits + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Steven Dilamani|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
Our client is a private institutional investment management complex consisting of an international team of researchers, traders and technologists who constantly work toward even greater quantification and automation in the development of its trading processes. Continuously evolving for ever-greater efficiency enables them to trade today the way others will tomorrow.
We are seeking an exceptional junior systems engineer/project manager to join the IT team tasked with driving the innovation of its next generation systems infrastructure. This is a unique opportunity to join a sophisticated global quantitative trading firm and have a real impact on the technology platform during the next phase of its development.
Job Responsibilities (include, but not limited to the following)
• Management of multiple projects across all areas of infrastructure.
• Administer grid and cloud environments
• Manage allocation of computing resources
• Liaise between the internal user community and the technology support teams to ensure the highest levels of service are provided
• Provide user education and training in areas of technology infrastructure
• Create and maintain systems documentation
• Exceptional academic background in a quantitative or engineering discipline
• Have 1 to 3 years’ experience in a systems engineering role
• Possess a strong understanding of Linux, network services, TCP/IP and database fundamentals
• Have solid scripting abilities.
• Be an analytical thinker with excellent problem solving abilities
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available