|Job Title:||Junior WorkDay Business Analyst|
|Location:||Old Greenwich,United States|
|Contact Name:||Steven Dilamani|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
Our client is seeking an exceptional junior technical business analyst to join the Web team tasked with building and maintaining our applications in WorkDay. The applications include extending the capabilities of WorkDay HR and Finance modules, including customized reporting, Dashboards, and dynamic integrations with internal trading systems. Candidates who feel comfortable writing code but would also like to bridge the gap between internal clients and developers will flourish in this role. This position reports jointly to the Head of Web Development and the Chief Financial Officer.
- Become primary development and support lead for WorkDay (HCM & Finance)
- Management of multiple projects across multiple business areas.
- Administer and extend tools such as Jira or SharePoint
- Develop dashboards and reports
- Document and analyze client and end user requirements
- Provide user education and training
- Create and maintain documentation and technical specs
- Strong prior experience with WorkDay, and ability to do coding for customizations, and then later do mainly Business Analysis/Project Management, after the customizations are completed.
- Exceptional academic background in engineering discipline
- Advanced analytical, problem solving and research skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience using any programming and scripting languages
- Great culture, with a focus on very cutting edge technologies.
- Profitable, stable and rapidly growing firm.
- Excellent compensation and benefits.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available