|Job Title:||Lead Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Harris|
|Job Published:||almost 3 years ago|
Our client is looking for a Lead Business Analyst to work on the strategic Client On-boarding and Reference Data Programme aimed at replacing multiple legacy applications with a single global strategic workflow tool. The program is one of the largest within the Bank with very high visibility.
This is a leading tier 1 investment bank who operate throughout the world and they are looking for someone to pioneer technologies and re-engineer processes to deliver exceptional levels of innovation and world class client service. From moving trillions of Euros through the business every day to integrating two organizations after a major acquisition, you will face the technological challenges caused by growth and constant competition!
• Run requirements workshops, sometimes with a large number of business Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) who are geographically distributed.
• Constructively challenge the status quo and promote change to improve operational efficiency and global standardisation of processes.
• Produce business requirements documentation and signoff to agreed deadlines.
• Ensure there is traceability of business requirements through the different phases of the project up to delivery of the application.
• Work with IT teams to create functional requirements.
• Communicate progress and plans to the business and effectively manage their expectations.
• Manage risks and issues and escalate to appropriate management level when necessary.
• Work closely with the test team, operational readiness team and data migration team to ensure they have a thorough understanding of the requirements to enable them to operate effectively.
You will have
• Extensive experience as a Business Analyst working in Investment Banking projects.
• Direct responsibility of gathering requirements and writing requirements documentation using a structured approach.
• Exposure to working with geographically distributed teams – both the project team and stakeholder groups.
• The knowledge of the Client Onboarding and/or Entity Reference Data processes preferable
• An understanding of regulatory influences on Client Onboarding and/or Reference Data preferable.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Previous exposure in working with and communicating to stakeholders.
• Excellent stakeholder management skills.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available