|Job Title:||Lead Business Analyst|
|Salary:||£55,000 - 75,000|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Harris|
|Job Published:||about 3 years ago|
I am working very closely with one of the largest City based Investment Banks in London. We are looking for a Lead Business Analyst to work within Legal IT and to act as the point of contact between the business (end users) and the technology department. Candidates must have experience working within a Law environment, whether that be for a Law firm or as part of the bank.
- Understand the business flows, interview end users and write business requirements documents.
- Challenge the requirements where needed, explain these requirements to the functional analysts and quality assurance/development teams.
- Collaborate closely with functional analysts, developers, vendors and application owners as the business/functional counterpart in solution identification and estimations.
- Support creation of business cases outlining cost impacts and value drivers of proposed solutions.
- Run workshops, facilitate stakeholder engagement and build relationships and purposeful networks working collaboratively using a wide range of tools.
- Manage user acceptance testing and test case coordination with the business.
- Ensure that end users and support teams are correctly trained to use solutions being delivered by the project.
- Support application services teams in functional test case generation and test result validation.
- Document business and process flows.
- Support implementation team and solve post go-live issues.
You will have:
- Subject matter expertise in document management technology space (International Business Machines Corporation, FileNet, Hummingbird, interwoven, LiveLink).
- Numerous years experience as a business analyst in an Investment Banking and / or retail finance environment or can show similar compatible experience.
- Experience in conceptualisation and solution definition.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good documentation skills including process modelling.
Lead Business Analyst - Legal, Docuement Management, Law, Investment Bank, Requirements, IT, Analyst
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available