|Job Title:||Operations Analyst, Middle Office|
|Salary:||$100,000-120,000 + Benefits + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Tom Langley|
|Job Published:||over 3 years ago|
Our client, a Quantitative Trading Firm, is eager to build out their Operations team in Austin, TX.
The Middle Office team is responsible for reconciling trade data (mainly Equities) to their brokers, providing PNL reporting, trying to save the company money, and making sure the trading systems are working at the beginning of each day.
- Analysis and optimization of clearing, settlement, stock loan and other activities.
- Working with Portfolio Managers, Senior Management, Risk and Compliance to define and automate reports on key data relating to global trading operation.
- Reconciling the business globally and handling breaks with counterparties.
- Enhancing software tools and processes to meet challenges as the firm expands its reach in to other asset classes.
- Need technical skills with Perl or Python, SQL (advanced with data analysis experience), and UNIX/Linux.
- Vertica and Hadoop experience would be big plusses, since that would help with data analysis on big data sets.
- 0-3+ years experience candidates don’t need business side knowledge or experience.
- 4+ years experience candidates need either Equities experience or Reconciliations experience. In addition, a big plus would be either Equities Corporate Actions or TCA-Transaction Cost Analysis.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available