|Job Title:||Programme Business Change Manager|
|Location:||Dubai,United Arab Emirates|
|Contact Name:||Greg Webb|
|Job Published:||over 3 years ago|
As the Programme change manager you will manage all change and communications within the programme of 500 people including its Leadership team. You will manage how the programme principles and vision are embraced and embodied into everything. You’ll also work to build our relationships with our senior programme stakeholders.
You will work with the change team responsible for delivery of projects – to ensure your work complements the business change management approach being adopted for projects.
We are looking for a dynamic, self-driven individual with great people management, who uses change management principles and best practices in a very practical way -to continuously improve all communications and build relationships with the programme team, Leadership team and other stakeholders. This is a very hands-on role and we need someone who is willing to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in to deliver results.
Direct report to the Programme Director (Cheryl), virtual team
• To develop, agree and implement the change programme for programme team and Leadership team to embed the new team values and updated vision. A key aspect of this delivering the associated communications and engagement strategy and plan.
• To develop, agree and implement the change programme for the programme Leadership team to help them as individuals and as a team to act as a cohesive unit to be exemplars of the new values and updated vision. To develop them as leaders so they can be exemplars of the required behavioural changes through examples and their communications with their teams. This includes leading and managing the communications and engagement for the Leadership team.
• Working with the Programme Director you will work to build stronger relationships with the programme’s senior stakeholders (including Executives, Sponsors, Advisors and various governance Boards) by showcasing the capability being developed and providing increased visibility of the delivery of that capability and projects.
• You will run the calendar of events for the programme as well as being responsible managing and ensuring the effectiveness of various internal communication channels (such as programme induction and weekly bulletin).
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent).
• Minimum 8+ years in a Business change role in Project / Programme / PMO environment
• Demonstrable experience at developing and delivering business change projects/programmes (especially around behavioural and cultural change) within culturally diverse teams and organisations.
• Communication skills - Excellent planning, communication, verbal, written, presentation skills and report writing skills are essential. Demonstrable experience in coaching and mentoring of individuals and groups of individuals up to senior management level. Strong internal communication skills and experience. Able to translate complex data into simple on-technical information.
• People management skills to be able to handle the diverse group of staff and conflict situations in the job situation.
• Good understanding of Project/ProjectManagement with experience working on projects and ideally with exposure to project management within a customer facing role and / or relevant experience of interacting with all levels of staff in a professional manner within a formal project environment
Business Awareness, Strategic Thinking, leadership, Influence and negotiation, Organised, analytical, adaptable, collaborative, thorough, articulate.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available