|Job Title:||Project Manager - Air Traffic Management Systems - DOORS|
|Salary:||£350 - 375 per day|
|Contact Name:||Greg Webb|
|Job Published:||about 2 years ago|
• Project Management certification (APM / Prince 2)
• Good communication and inter-personal skills.
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a global team when required.
• Resilient with the ability to manage a heavy workload and sometimes conflicting priorities and tight deadlines.
• Pro-active in planning, with strong, organisational and decision making skills.
• Self motivated with the ability to see innovative solutions to problems and the enthusiasm to drive them to a successful conclusion.
• Willing to learn new concepts and methodologies
• Excellent team worker
• Experience of working collaboratively across multiple companies / suppliers
• Knowledge of software development methodologies (Waterfall, V-Model, Agile, Scrum, etc)
• Experience of requirements management and requirement management tools (i.e. DOORS,)
• Knowledge of A.T.M. (Air Traffic Management)
We are a global company, so we highly value the knowledge of other languages and international experience (international studies or grants, internships
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available