|Job Title:||Rates Product Controller|
|Salary:||£450 Per Day|
|Contact Name:||Sahira Mullins|
|Job Published:||about 2 years ago|
The individual will be capable of working in a busy, high-pressure environment with a strong contribution towards of developing the business platform. This multi-faceted role will allow the successful candidate to build strong relationships not only within London, but also among Northern American and Asian counterparts in order to promote consistency in the global operating model.
Responsibilities will include:
• Resolving disagreements in daily P+L in a timely manner and ultimate agreement with FO is achieved, logged and evidenced.
• Reporting consolidated results to senior management and making appropriate valuation adjustment
• Involvement in key change management projects to deliver improvements to daily processes
• Ensure adherence to the Regulatory Audit requirements within Capital Markets
• Providing an effective link between Front Office (FO) and Financial Control
• Strong interest rate derivative product & revaluation skills
• Competent accountancy skills; preferably part of fully qualified
• Excellent numerical skills with the ability to problem solve in a logical manner
• Capable of working within tight deadlines & under severe time pressure.
• Strong ability to convert theory into practice.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Excel & Access Product Controller, Front Office, Fixed Income, P+L, Finance, Banking, Financial Control
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available