|Job Title:||Reference Data Listed Derivatives - Executive Director|
|Salary:||up to £120,000 + bonus + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Sahira Mullins|
|Job Published:||about 2 years ago|
Our client is a leading global financial services firm, currently looking for a Senior Listed Derivatives Specialist to aid problem and project management on the Global Listed Derivatives Platform.
The client's outreach spans across 43 countries in which they are noted market leaders, serving cor-porations, governments and individuals. They believe that the talent and integrity of their employees contributes to their success and are looking for passionate individuals to learn and grow in a balanced, professional environment.
The successful candidate will join the dynamic London-based Reference Data Production Management Team and will be keen to buy into their vision of building a first-class technology platform upon which they can ensure seamless technology delivery to their clients.
Responsibilities will include:
• Problem management - thorough exploration of Listed Derivatives incidents in order to identify root cause and identify stability themes to be prioritised
• Face-off with senior Listed Derivative Business Heads and present the story for tactical and strategic agenda for Tech and Data
• Working closely with Application Development to ensure support have solid knowledge of applica-tion set
• Taking action to stabilise and improve current processes
• Presentation and reporting on incident and problem themes and stability activities to the Equities and Fixed Income Business Units and senior Tech/Operations managers
• Strong understanding of Listed Derivatives
• Production support experience (vital)
• Previous experience supporting reference data and Middleware (advantageous)
• SQL, DB2 and Sybase
• Familiarity with Perl and Java
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available