|Job Title:||Application Security Architect / Quantitative Hedge Fund|
|Location:||Old Greenwich,United States|
|Salary:||$150,000 - $350,000+|
|Contact Name:||Madeline Dinse|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
* Candidates in the New York, NY office might need to start in the Old Greenwich, CT office for the first 6-12 months for training, and after that, will have to go occasionally to CT for regular meetings.
• Define application security best practices, perform software architecture and design reviews, conduct white box security testing, and support the identification, interpretation, and remediation of vulnerabilities across a variety of applications, programming languages, and platforms.
• Developing technical security standards, solution designs, requirements and overseeing the implementation of appropriate security architectures
• Assessing the security of in-house developed applications, APIs and platforms through code reviews, static analysis and white box penetration testing
• Review open source software for security risks
• Creating security standards for public cloud deployments, review compliance and respond to security incidents in the cloud environment
• Working with development teams in architecture design and review sessions
• Mentoring fellow engineers in secure coding practices
The ideal candidate will possess expert knowledge of information security principles, have a strong background in software development, secure coding techniques, secure architecture, software security frameworks, common weaknesses and vulnerability analysis. In addition, the candidate will have:
• A bachelor’s degree in a technical or quantitative field
• 5-8 years of experience in software development
• Solid programming skills in C++, Java, and/or Python
• Experience with APIs: REST, SOAP, SOA and other integrations
• Knowledge of cloud-based infrastructures and their specific security characteristics
• Be an analytical thinker with exceptional problem solving skills
• Able to work independently with minimal direction
• Candidates need not have prior experience in financial services.
• Great culture, with a focus on very cutting edge technologies.
• Excellent compensation and benefits.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available