A market leading Advertising Agency is looking for a Digital Project Manager to join their growing family of world-class digital production professionals and support the development of some of the world's leading creative digital marketing campaigns.
This role is for a senior member of production staff, overseeing the digital output of several large brands accounts. The Senior Project Manager is responsible for leading a digital production team, working with strategists, digital creative teams, producers, designers and developers to create digital and integrated products that are industry leading, delivered on time and within pre-defined budgets.
- Ensuring the project deliverables are supplied to objective; high quality, on time, on brief and within budget in accordance with the project plan.
- Working with a wide variety of digital projects, including large-scale digital marketing campaigns, web and mobile builds, video production and social editorial among others.
- Developing all necessary project documentation including job estimates, billing schedules, project plans, project agreements, job reconciliations, etc.
- Managing third-party vendors and/or freelance resources contributing to the projects.
- Managing day-to-day billings and finances across all project accounts.
- Team Management and Leadership responsibilities.
- Experience of managing and developing a large team
- Experience of financial tracking, estimating and brief creation
- Experience of multi-national client delivery, as well as solid prior experience working with global brand/marketing managers.
- Experience with multinational projects with multiple stakeholders and a minimum value of 500K, and overall annual remit in excess of £1M
- Experience working with UX, creative and technical development teams.
- Strong interpersonal and client management skills