|Job Title:||Senior Engineering Manager FinTech|
|Location:||Long Island City,United States|
|Salary:||Up to $170k|
|Contact Name:||Fred Golini|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
• Own your solutions from product to production. Be educated and opinionated about product requirements and direction and authoritative on the architecture of your services.
• Establish collaborative and productive relationships with product management, governance, UX design, vendors and other supporting teams.
• Be the scrum master for your team. Own planning, standups, demos, retrospectives and the execution of your sprints.
• Ensure teams are building using modern practices and tools.
• Cultivate operational excellence within your teams. Understand SLAs and how your systems are performing in relation to them. Ensure your systems self-report breaches and understand root cause.
• Mentor and grow your people. Create an environment of individual accountability.
• 7+ years of software industry experience
• 3 – 5 years of commercial coding experience
• 3 – 5 years of people management experience, leading technical professionals (software developers, development managers, and/or technical program managers)
• Proven experience in project management of multiple initiatives with competing priority and disparate resourcing
• Hands on experience with agile software development methodologies
• BA/BS degree required, advanced degree is preferred in CS or related field
• Experience managing teams delivering mobile and/or cloud-based solutions
• 10+ years of software industry experience
• Experience with customer co-creation processes and usability testing
• Strong business and technical vision; candidate has shaped an organization or business unit in previous experience
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available