My client, a top tier investment bank in the New York City Area, is looking to bring on a Senior Equity Derivatives Risk and PnL Business Analyst/Project Manager. This person should be a driven professional with excellent communication skills, who can come into a growing team and help guide the project lifecycle in an agile environment. On the IT side, this person should come from a technology background and have a thorough knowledge of the SDLC.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience working as either a Business Analyst or Project Manager
- Experience working within the financial sector, specifically in equities
- Strong knowledge of equity derivatives product structure
- Risk, PnL, Greeks
- Front office risk/pricing experience
- SQL, unix, and java
- Understanding of the SDLC
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work within a fast paced environment
Please apply for more information.