- Participate in the whole lifecycle of mobile app development from requirement analysis and software design through implementation and QA debugging to maintenance, documentation and technical support.
- Integrate third party SDKs into iOS and Android environments based on industrial standards.
- Work as a technical contact to lead external development team.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Extensive experience in software development
- Familiar with iOS apps and Android apps development and publishing lifecycle
- Knowledge in C++, Objective C, Java and HTML 5
- Experience of using cloud-based databases and servers is a plus
- Knowledge of server side programming, web services and end-to-end (full stack) knowledge will be a big plus
- Proactive thinking and good communication skill is a must
- Vendor management or supervision skill is an advantage