|Job Title:||Senior Technical Program Manager|
|Location:||Long Island City,United States|
|Salary:||Up to $175k|
|Contact Name:||Fred Golini|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
• Defining the product and technology/architectural vision for critical aspects of the program.
• Experience defining projects, collecting requirements, writing detailed functional and test specifications, coordinating efforts to scope, schedule and deploy new features sets
• Working closely with development teams to build and launch new products, features and programs.
• Ability to handle multiple contending priorities simultaneously in an exciting environment.
• Bachelor’s degree computer science.
• 10+ years in product/program management/technical PM working directly with software development teams.
• 3+ years of commercial coding experience.
• Experience delivering with an agile methodology
• Experience of building and launching a new product or service from the ground up.
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and recommendations.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available