- Participate in the design, implementation, maintenance, documentation and technical support of our cross-platform mobile SDKs and applications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Write clean, maintainable and optimized code with test coverage and source control.
- Degree in Computer Science or related technical field OR you can demonstrate a solid computer science understanding and extensive hands-on software development experience. Owners or contributors in open source projects a plus.
- Experience within Android and/or iOS development.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Successfully published one or more apps a big plus.
- Good understanding of OOP, design patterns (especially MVC), and software testing practices such as unit-testing.
- Be flexible and able to function well in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing deadlines and projects