|Job Title:||User Experience Designer (UX, UCD, Digital)|
|Contact Name:||Jasmin Iceton|
|Job Published:||almost 3 years ago|
Are you a intuitive, creative thinker with proven experience in User Centred Design principles? Would you like the opportunity to break into a new industry or expand your skills in the Investment Banking and Retail space?
A reputable Bank requires a User Experience Designer to become a member of their greenfield programme focussing on building conceptual guidelines model, managing and organising label functions, features and content.
You will develop high level storyboards, mock ups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
• Strong track record of user experience, interaction design and information architecture
• Ability to think strategically, act tactically and solve problems quickly
• Significant experience in User Centred Design (UCD) including testing and research
• Proficient with a range of interaction design and visualisation tools
• Knowledge of visual design
Our client is offering a competitive base salary and cash package with excellent potential for growth and promotion. Palm Mason are a specialist IT recruitment company with opportunities across the Finance, Professional Services, Digital and Airline industries.
For more information on this opportunity or others please contact Jasmin on email@example.com or call 02078704066
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available