|Job Title:||Web Architect|
|Location:||Old Greenwich,United States|
|Salary:||140,000-175,000 + Benefits + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Steven Dilamani|
|Job Published:||almost 3 years ago|
Our client is a private institutional investment management complex consisting of an international team of researchers, traders and technologists who constantly work toward ever greater quantification and automation in the development of trading processes. Continuously evolving for ever-greater efficiency enables them to trade today the way others will tomorrow.
Their next stage of growth includes expanding the global footprint of their web-based simulation engine, creating this new opportunity.
They are seeking a hands-on Web Architect to join their mission-critical simulator development team. The selected candidate will have a lead role in design and architecture of a next-generation, scalable, fault-tolerant, global online platform for quantitative financial modeling.
• Solve real-world complex problems with effective and innovative technology solutions
• In partnership with other stakeholders, formulate an overall strategy, define product features, and transform the system architecture
• Analyze business requirements and lead the design, architecture, and implementation of highly scalable and flexible web applications using modern best of breed technologies
• Stay abreast of new technologies and spearhead best practices to ensure product quality and optimal performance and scalability
• 7+ years of hands-on industry experience in end-to-end web development
• Have strong interpersonal verbal and written communication skills
• Extensive experience in at least one server-side framework: Python/Tornado/Django, PHP, Ruby on Rails, etc.
• Experience in building scalable web applications in cloud-based environments
• Have excellent debugging and problem solving skills
• Have a working knowledge of Unix/Linux
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent job experience
• Experience in finance not required
• Experience in web interface design is a plus
• Highly competitive compensation package
• Collaborating with a highly educated and experienced team
• Outstanding benefits package
• Opportunity for global travel
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available