|Job Title:||Web Architect/Team Lead|
|Location:||Old Greenwich,United States|
|Contact Name:||Fred Golini|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
Their next stage of growth includes expanding the global footprint of our web-based simulation engine, creating this new opportunity.
They are seeking a hands-on Web Architect to join our mission-critical simulator development team. The selected candidate will have a lead role in design and architecture of a next-generation, scalable, fault-tolerant, global online platform for quantitative financial modeling.
• Solve real-world complex problems with effective and innovative technology solutions
• In partnership with other stakeholders, formulate an overall strategy, define product features, and transform the system architecture
• Analyze business requirements and lead the design, architecture, and implementation of highly scalable and flexible web applications using modern best of breed technologies
• Stay abreast of new technologies and spearhead best practices to ensure product quality and optimal performance and scalability
• 7+ years of hands-on industry experience in end-to-end web development
• Have strong interpersonal verbal and written communication skills
• Extensive experience in at least one server-side framework: Python/Tornado/Django, PHP, Ruby on Rails, etc.
• Experience in building scalable web applications in cloud-based environments
• Have excellent debugging and problem solving skills
• Have a working knowledge of Unix/Linux
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent job experience
• Experience in finance not required
• Experience in web interface design is a plus
• Highly competitive compensation package
• Collaborating with a highly educated and experienced team
• Outstanding benefits package
• Opportunity for global travel
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available